Day 2. Official visit to Sweden

Tuesday, May 30th

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary have been on an official visit to Sweden along with a Danish business delegation. Liveable Scandinavia focuses on intelligent healthcare, sustainable cities and modern lifestyle.

Program: Stockholm
Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary
  • 10:00 am. Visiting the Danish Embassy in Sweden along with Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel. 
  • 12:30 pm. Attending lunch at Kunliga Slottet with King Carl Gustaf as host. Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia also attended. 
  • 7:25 pm. Attending dinner at Stadshuset in Stockholm along with Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel. 
Crown Prince Frederik
  • 9:00 am. Visiting Stockholm's Water and Waste Management along with Crown Princess Victoria. 
  • 11:15 am. Visiting the music streaming service Spotify in Stockholm with Prince Daniel.
  • 2:15 pm. Attending panel debate on how the Danish architectural company Arkitema works with sustainability. 
  • 3:20 pm. Visiting the food store Paradiset and are shown Danish organic food. 
Crown Princess Mary
  • 8:50 am. Visiting Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset along with Prince Daniel.
  • 11:10 am. Visiting Illums Bolighus in Stockholm along with Crown Princess Victoria. 
  • 2:25 pm. Visiting the Aleris Båthöjden Plaza along with Prince Daniel. 
  • 3:45 pm. Visiting Gamla Riksarkivet to watch a cooking show along with Prince Daniel. 

Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary during the second day in Stockholm

What a wonderful first day the Crown Prince couple had in Stockholm! Simply amazing to see of four of them spending some time together. And it really seems to me like the two couple's enjoy each others company. Sadly, the visit only lasted two days. 
On the second day Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary spend in Stockholm, Sweden, they were once again accompanied by Crown Princess Victoria and her husband Prince Daniel. While Frederik both visited Stockholm's Water and Waste Management, the music streaming service Spotify in Stockholm and the food store Paradiset, the Crown Princess mot of the day joined by Prince Daniel. They visited Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset, llums Bolighus in Stockholm Aleris Båthöjden Plaza and Gamla Riksarkivet to watch a cooking show. From the pictures I have seen, then I believe both Frederik and Mary had a wonderful second day in Sweden. What I enjoyed most was to see Mary when she visited Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset. She was really having a great time with the kids, who also seemed to enjoy Mary's company. Such a pleasure to watch!


I am sure I did not hide my enthusiasm about Mary's clothes from their first day. That new white suit was simply outstanding. I can't wait to see her wear it again, maybe with coloured accessories? And then this new floral dress. Does not get any better, right?! With help from Heaven the dress has been identified as Saks Potts (Collection 7). Take a note that the skirt is pleated. What a lovely detail. Mary embrace the style by wearing a yellow belt and.... matching yellow Gianvito Rossi pumps. That's the way to impress when wearing black and white. At a few visits she also wore her white Prada coat. Keeping everything classy and chic, she also wore white pearl jewellery. Earrings, a bracelet and a ring all three from Dulong Fine Jewelry. I also spotted her golden Cartier bracelet worn on her left wrist. Last but not least, she was wearing her black Quidam clutch which I was only able to find in grey. But the model is the same. So, what do you think? Could you imagine wearing black, white and yellow yourself like Mary just did? Couple of months back I was given a pair of yellow bead earrings and watching Mary, I really want to wear them -as in right now!

Coat: Prada
Dress: Saks Potts Margueritte Dress
Earrings: Dulong Fine Jewelry
Bracelet: Dulong Fine Jewelry Anello Pearl Bracelet
Bracelet: Cartier Love Bracelet
Ring: Dulong Fine Jewelry
Bag: Quidam Grey Calfskin Clutch
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Yellow Suede Pumps


Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary attending dinner at Stadshuset, Stockholm

After two rather long days with quite many working hours there was only one thing left to do: the official dinner on occasion of the Danish royal couples visit to Sweden. The dinner took place at Stadshuset in Stockholm. A beautiful, old building located right by the sea. Try to look for pictures and you'll know what I mean. It looks perfect for a dinner like this. The Crown Prince couple arrived right before 7:30 pm. local time along with Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, whom which they have spend the last couple of days with. With this dinner the visit is officially over. I have not been able to find any pictures from the dinner taking place, but I am in no doubt that all four of them had a wonderful evening with good food and wine. It has been my pleasure following their whereabouts with all of you and I hope you have had a great time as well!


In the evening on Tuesday, before leaving back to Copenhagen the following day, the Crown Prince couple enjoy one last evening along with the Crown Princess of Sweden and her husband. Mary arrived in a brand new printed black and white dress. I learned about the identity from several of my readers and I want to thanks all of you! It was found at ALTUZARRA (collection: 2016). A designer we are just getting to know. She added a black belt which makes it a bit more edgy and cool look. Not sure I'm the right one to ask whether or not I like it. In a way I do. Maybe even more if it was slightly shorter? Really want your opinion. She accessorized the outfit with earrings and a ring from Dulong Fine Jewelry and black pumps from Gianvito Rossi. What I love most about this outfit is her hair! Gosh it is beautiful. With I was able to make my hair look like this. 

I have not commented on the clutch yet so, here we go. Some while ago I mentioned a possible designer -Sergio Rossi. Since then, everybody thinks it is indeed from Sergio Rossi. I have to say that I do not know that for sure. It is only suggestion. I ask for one thing which is not to believe in everything I say. Know it sounds a bit weird, but please remember to be critical sometimes also when it comes to thing I say. Of course it is still a possibility I believe but I don't know anything for sure. Thanks. 

Dress: ALTUZARRA Paisley Print Shirt Dress
Earrings: Dulong Fine Jewelry Lotus
Ring: Dulong Fine Jewelry
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Mesh-Paneled Suede Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment